RANDOM, INTERESTING, AND SILLY FACTS |
Here's some stuff that may give you a better idea of who I am. But feel free to ask anything else.
- Most of my clothes are covered in oil paint. I am incredibly messy.
- I once painted a job on my bed, because the board was too large for my desk.
- My artwork has hung in the U.S. Capitol building and has been in Time magazine.
- My wife likes broccoli on her pizza.
- Favorite artist: N.C. Wyeth.
- I don't swim but I love the ocean.
- I was yo-yo champion of the first grade.
- My hobbies are building furniture, and spending time with my family.
- Actually, I should have said that my favorite artist is my wife. And yes, she is my favorite author as well.
- I love hearing from people and always try to answer in a timely manner.
- Ask us how we can visit your school. We won't even bore you.
- I believe everyone should be doing the work that they love, since I am able to. Dream BIG.